CE in Scotland. Registered Charity No SC010701. (C) 2013.
His impulsive nature leads him into some ups and downs. This series of seven topics highlights some the lessons he learned through his life as he comes into contact with Jesus.
1a. Introduction: explains layout of the lesson page details; how Juniors can be involved in their own meeting; how to use these studies for the Scottish Award Scheme (optional); use of Chain Prayer, Drama, and Sword Drill in a weekly meeting. There are many other varied activities provided in the topics.
1b.The Family Man: Bible focus -
2. Peter Obeys: Bible focus -
3. Peter’s Faith: Bible focus -
4. Peter and Temptation: Bible focus -
5. Peter’s Discovery: Bible focus -
6. Peter Gives What He Has: Bible focus -
7. Peter is Rescued: Bible focus -